This story is about a young boy named Charlie Bucket (Nonny) who comes from a poor but loving family and would love nothing more than to find a golden ticket to enter the amazing chocolate factory run by inventor and owner Willy Wonka (Molly). As luck would have it, Charlie finds the last golden ticket and goes on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure with his grandpa Joe (Mr. Grouper). Among the other four winners are Augustus Gloop (Gil), a gluttonous kid who stuffs her face with sweets; Veruca Salt (Deema), a spoiled rich girl; Violet Beauragarde (Oona), a champion trophy gum chewer; and Mike Teavee (Goby), a kid who spends more time watching TV and playing video games than anything else. Most fascinating is the mysterious Willy Wonka who in turn had a troubled childhood and has a special grand prize at the end for one of the kids. Also along the tour are Wonka's staff the singing, working Oompa Loompas (Little Fish).
- Molly as Willy Wonka
- Nonny as Charlie Bucket
- Mr. Grouper as Grandpa Joe
- Mrs. Pirruccello as Mrs. Bucket
- Mr. Pirruccello as Mr. Bucket
- Mrs. Shaskan as Mrs. Beauregarde
- Mr. Wahler as Mr. Salt
- Little Fish as the Oompa Loompas
- Mr. Gordon as Dr. Wonka
- Mr. Imani as Mr. Teavee
- Mrs. Gentilella as Mrs. Gloop
- Oona as Violet Beauregarde
- Deema as Veruca Salt
- Goby as Mike Teavee
- Gil as Augustus Gloop
- This might be similiar to the 2005 film, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory."
- This is the first time Gil, Goby, Deema and Oona play nasty kids.
- These are the first appearances of the four nasty kid's mother and father.