11 year old Oona Shaskan is obsessed with death. Her mother is dead, and her father runs a funeral parlor. She is also in love with her English teacher, and joins a poetry class over the summer just to impress him. Nonny Pirruccello, her best friend, is "allergic to everything", and sticks with Oona despite her hangups. When Oona's father hires Ms. Jenny, a makeup expert, in his funeral parlor, and begins to fall in love with her, Oona is outraged and does everything in her power to split them up.
Cast (Characters from the real movie)Edit
- Oona as (Vada Sultenfuss)
- Nonny as (Thomas James Sennett)
- Mr. Shaskan as (Harry Sultenfuss)
- [Jenny] as (Shelly DeVoto)
- Oona's grandma as (Gramoo)
- Mr. Grouper as (Mr. Bixler)
- Mr. Shapero as Phil Sultenfuss
- Molly as Judy
- Deema as Girl #1
- Olivia as Girl #2
- Tobias as Boy #1
- Gil as Boy #2
- Goby as Boy #3
- Mr. Pirruccello as Mr. Sennett
- Mrs. Pirruccello as Mrs. Sennett
- Mr. Grumpfish as Danny DeVoto
- The Big Bad Wolf as (Ralph)
- Dr. Clark as (Dr. Welty)
- Nurseas (Nurse Randall)
- Archaeologist as (Policeman)
- Crabs , Lobsters , Snails as (Other characters)
- Genres: Drama, Family, Romance
- Rating: PG for little romance, little violence, some cursing, a bit of drugs, and many sad/scary scenes.
- Type of flim: Coming-of-age.
- Love Couples: Oona x Nonny, Oona x Mr. Grouper, Harry x Miss. Jenny.
- This is based on the 1991 movie "My Girl." You can read about on Wikipedia or IMDb
- There are regular and fanon characters in this story.
- There is a sequel to this story. It's "My Bubble Guppy Girl 2!" It takes place 2 years after this story.
- Episode 300.a Bubble Guppies: My Bubble Guppy Girl! (Part 1)
- Episode 300.b Bubble Guppies: My Bubble Guppy Girl! (Part 2)
- Episode 300.c Bubble Guppies: My Bubble Guppy Girl! (Part 3)
- Episode 300.d Bubble Guppies: My Bubble Guppy Girl! (Part 4)
- Episode 300.e Bubble Guppies: My Bubble Guppy Girl! (Part 5)
- Episode 300.f Bubble Guppies: My Bubble Guppy Girl! (Part 6)