Gil hurts his arm while playing baseball.
(The episode starts off with Molly and her friends playing baseball.)
- Molly: "Don't let him hit it Gilly.Don't let him hit it."
(Gil throws the ball and the ball knocks out his clothes.)
- Molly: "You let him hit it Gilly."
(Gil's arm gets hurt.)
- Molly: "What's wrong Gilly.You're slowing down."
- Gil: "My arm hurts."
- Molly: "Already."
- Gil: "Yeah.I can't pitch."
- Goby: "So you can't keep pitching huh."
- Gil: "Yeah."
- Nonny: "Maybe you have bursitis."
- Oona: "How about a shot of cortisone."
- Deema: "You'd better go home Gil."
- Gil: "Okay."
- Molly: "I hope you feel better."
- Goby: "Go see the doctor Gil."
- Nonny: "Tell him to give you a little cortisone."
(When Gil gets back from the hospital.)
- Gil: "Well guys.I think I know what's wrong with my arm.I've got Little Leagur's Elbow."
- Deema: "You've got what."
- Gil: "Little Leagur's Elbow.It's cause by trying to pitch too hard without being properly being warmed up."
(The next day.)
- Gil: "Now remember Deema.I don't want you getting Little Leagur's Elbow too.So when you throw the ball.Hide behind the mound."
(Deema throws the ball and ducks down behind the mound.)
- Deema: "That's some good advice."
(Later this week.Gil's arm begins to feel much better.)
- Gil: "Okay Deema.The next person's a really great hitter.So you'd better play deep."
- Deema: "You got it."
(Deema hears the ball and runs off.She stops to a tree and manages to climb up and catch the ball.)
- Deema: "Got it."
- Gil: "Throw it in.Throw it in.The runner's trying to score from third."