Molly and Goby might have possible crushes on each other.
- Build Me A Building: Goby looked al Molly help him build. Pop Song - Goby was singing with Molly,at the end they leaned on each other.
- Ducks In A Row: Goby was sitting next to Molly in the audience,and they starred in the story segment.
- The Moon Rocks: Molly came to see what was happening to Goby's rocks.
- We Totally Rock: Molly was sitting next to Goby and also said his name first.
- The Legend Of Pinkfoot: Molly came to Goby's shop.
- Gup,Gup,And Away: Molly was sitting next to Goby on the plane.
- Super Shrimptennial Celebration: Molly cared about what Goby was saying.
- Spooky!: Molly said "Just hold my hand and we'll be fine!",Goby grabbed her hand,literally.
- Super,Super,Supermarket: Goby was the first to wave at Molly at the end.
- Do The Check-Up: Molly kept looking at Goby,when he was dancing.
- The Restaurant: Goby sat next to Molly.
- Molly and Goby have dark skin.
- The Fireworks Party: Molly looks at Goby,when he was pretending to be a king.
- Spooky Field Trip: Goby asks "Who said that?" when a voice shouts out "I have gubbles!",and Molly responds by saying "Maybe it was the villains!".
- Molly Runs Away: Goby was sad about Molly's disappearance.
- The Fight In Little Fish's Life: Molly acts kind of "mean" to Goby.
- The Key To The Nile: Goby was one of Molly's servants.
- Chirp Chirp Tweet Tweet: Molly and Goby are the birdnappers in the story segment.
- Dandy's Puddle: Molly was the first to notice Goby depressed.
Bubble Guppies 2016 reboot Edit